• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ginger came in 1st place!

Gingers Mommy

Ginger's last agility class was tonight and we had our first timed run through with scoring.
I am very proud to say that Ginger came in FIRST PLACE! (out of 4 but still!!)
Not only did she get extra points for doing a down stay in the box, she did 3 turns and got extra points for coming in under 30 seconds!!
It was a lot of fun and im happy we did it! Im sure she is too- she got lots of special treats and claps and kisses!!

:w*w: Well done to the both of you! :cl*p: you must so incredibly proud of your precious girl right now and rightfully so too!!

Woohoo!! Way to go Ginger!!

Which trainers did you go with? Winston turns 1 this week (how time flies!) and I'd like to get him in an agility class.

Thanks everyone! We are very proud.

We took "Agility for Everyone" at biscuits and bath. They also have an agility course at the Animal Haven Shelter down in Soho- you can google Andrea Arden to get more info.

Biscuits & Bath was not competitive, it was very fun and we all had a good time. I think you and winston would enjoy it. Have you done basic obediance with him? I took a puppy class with Ginger and a tricks class too.

Thanks for the info. We did a puppy class this spring/summer and Winston did great (proud mom here!) We live way uptown so I'll look into both Biscuits & Baths and Andrea Arden and see what works best with my schedule.

See you at the next meetup!

Back