• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Reflective collars etc

clark67

Can anyone tell me what reflective collars etc any of you use. Once the clocks go back tomorrow night when we take Harvey for a walk and a run over the park it may get dark before we leave and seeing that he is black and tan it may be difficult to see him. Have seen a red flashing bone in pets at home for £5.99 have any of you used such things?

I have a bone or a heart (depends on the dogs sex!) that are movement and light sensitive, means the batteries last ages! They are really good, mine are now into their third year on the same batteries! They are very visible indeed and flash rather than being "on" all the time!

Is that the one you mean? If it is it gets a (y) from me and my cuddle!!

I have a bone or a heart (depends on the dogs sex!) that are movement and light sensitive, means the batteries last ages! They are really good, mine are now into their third year on the same batteries! They are very visible indeed and flash rather than being "on" all the time!

Is that the one you mean? If it is it gets a (y) from me and my cuddle!!

Yes that's the one I mean it's a red bone.

You can get one style of battery flashing colalr directly from the dog training ireland website -- just measure the neck size. They have some in but are discontinuing this line as they don't sell very well.

Back