• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rudi is home

Harvey's Mum

Hi everyone

I collected Rudi on Friday:w**h**:
He is fantastic, and Harvey is getting to like him too, I think it will take a little time he snarled at him this morning, I assume this is normal but i am sure someone will tell if not. Thought you might like to see some photo's so here goes...

This is with his favourite toy so far..
1790617784_3b4c5a35a3.jpg

Fast asleep
1789782469_65038d785b.jpg

With Harvey
1789798105_4498359d63.jpg

And a few more
1789803203_17f4c46cbf.jpg

1790649356_73c9041841.jpg

1790629492_d5315cdae5.jpg

1789792883_a745c8298c.jpg

Sorry about so many pictures but i couldn't decide which ones so i sent them all.

Anna officially Mum of Harvey & Rudi

The more pics the better; glad you didn't edit them down! :lol: What an adorable litle guy; the pics of them together are lovely. :)

Ohhh he is so cute! I just love the pic entitled "with Harvey".....that is so cute! The lil' pumpkin checking things out while big brother Harvey is checking him out... Congrats! I am sure in no time they will be playing and having a grand old time.

He is so cute. I'd love a playmate for Sally. I just need to persuade the other half!! I'd love a ruby or a tri colour :p

I allways think ruby pups allways remind me of lion cubs.Hes gorgous ,i allways wanted a ruby,but hubby not keen on that colour.

How precious !!!!!!!! Both cavies are beautiful. I know they will grow to love each other. Never too many pictures..... Judy and Dixie

Congratulations Anna! Rudi looks like he has made himself right at home. Harvey now has a little brother.

Oh those pictures are just beautiful and Rudi is the most hansome little baby ever. Particularly loved the one of him cuddled in to Harvey. So reminds me of when I brought Max, my little Ruby home to my Blenheim Toby. First day Toby snobbed him and generally ignored him, but next day all was well, just as your picture proves in your case. I just had to make sure that the established dog always got fed first and seperately for a while, and also didn't allow Max to torment him or chew his ears etc. I guess Harvey will let him know if he is annoying him, but it's even better not to leave them together without supervision until they have really bonded. I also make sure a puppy has his own bed so that he doesn't invade the older dogs resting place as this does create friction. Otherwise with the Cavalier's lovely nature they soon get used to each other. I wish you all great fun and joy with Rudi.

Thanks everyone, they are getting better every day. Harvey keeps on checking on Rudi when he is asleep (oh bless).

They both have their own beds at the moment, until they decide they want to be together, and are fed seperately, though any leftovers Harvey will clean them up.

Rudi has made himself at home and the toilet training is going very well so far. Thanks again everyone.

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Back