Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daisy Boo,Twinkle and Brandy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Daisy Boo,Twinkle and Brandy

We've finally completed our move and managed to get online from the backwaters of Cork. Just thought I'd post a few pictures of the three kids settling in

need a bigger pillow

cuddles on the drive down

DB and the Bunny

our two models

Joanna, Daisy Boo(ruby), Twinkle(tri), Brandy(blenheim rescue) and himindoors (mutt)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Awww, they are just lovely! - and really great pics!

Post Thanks / Like

They look great Joanna. Congrats on the move. I love your signature..Himindoors(mutt)
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya Brid, hope you're well. How is Phoebe? The dogs are doing great since the move. We have a really big garden now and they have plently of space to run around. It took kelvin and my dad an entire weekend to fence the garden only for Brandy to find a hole and go walkabout. He sticks close though - I don't think he wants to leave us, just have a wander and search for cats to chase. We also had a baby, Sophie, five weeks ago and the dogs have adjusted great to her arrival. Brandy lies by the pram guarding her when she's sleeping.
    Joanna, Daisy Boo(ruby), Twinkle(tri), Brandy(blenheim rescue) and himindoors (mutt)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hey, congrats on the baby! How wonderful; we need pictures! So lovely to see the dogs too; Brandy looks quite the swinger there between his younger models. Daisy Boo's coat has really come in! Glad you guys are settled in and back online.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness congrats again. That's wonderful news. You are busy now!!
    BK

Post Thanks / Like

one last pic for the night - Brandy in his usual pose guarding the pram

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

What sweet cuddlers they are, Daisy Boo is so glamorous!
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Just saw your post Karlin, hope you're well. Daisy Boo's coat is a work in progress - the fur on her back is sticking out all ways! It's really annoying me because even though I try to give her a groom every day I really don't have the time to dedicate to it at the moment. I'm actually considering sending her to a groomer for a good going over which I would never have done before. I really have to catch up with all the posts here as well - I haven't been online in ages. Here's our baby Sophie:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh, that is adorable (pram and Brandy) and so is Sophie!

For more recent board members: Brandy was one of my rescue dogs and was found by the cleaner, basically abandoned in an outdoor kennel in the cold, left behind after a man moved out. She rag him to ask about the dog and he said he was 'old so he was going to out him down'. He had no shelter and was sleeping on rain soaked blankets. The cleaner took him and got him to a vet who found his nails had grown in a circle, back into his paws. He probably hadn't slept inside in warmth in years.

I took him into rescue and Joanna and Himindoors decided to see if he'd fit in as the second man about the house. Besides initially being scared enough to snap and a bit too amorous to the girls, with lots of TLC and a fantastic new home with Joanna and Kelvin, Brandy has settled in well as you all can see!
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com