• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy Boo,Twinkle and Brandy

joanna

We've finally completed our move and managed to get online from the backwaters of Cork. Just thought I'd post a few pictures of the three kids settling in

need a bigger pillow

pillow.jpg

cuddles on the drive down

DBTwinklecar.jpg

DB and the Bunny

DBbunny.jpg

our two models

DBTwinklecuddle.jpg

Hiya Brid, hope you're well. How is Phoebe? The dogs are doing great since the move. We have a really big garden now and they have plently of space to run around. It took kelvin and my dad an entire weekend to fence the garden only for Brandy to find a hole and go walkabout. He sticks close though - I don't think he wants to leave us, just have a wander and search for cats to chase. We also had a baby, Sophie, five weeks ago and the dogs have adjusted great to her arrival. Brandy lies by the pram guarding her when she's sleeping.

Hey, congrats on the baby! How wonderful; we need pictures! :) So lovely to see the dogs too; Brandy looks quite the swinger there between his younger models. Daisy Boo's coat has really come in! Glad you guys are settled in and back online.

Just saw your post Karlin, hope you're well. Daisy Boo's coat is a work in progress - the fur on her back is sticking out all ways! It's really annoying me because even though I try to give her a groom every day I really don't have the time to dedicate to it at the moment. I'm actually considering sending her to a groomer for a good going over which I would never have done before. I really have to catch up with all the posts here as well - I haven't been online in ages. Here's our baby Sophie:

Sophie.jpg

Oh, that is adorable (pram and Brandy) and so is Sophie! :lotsaluv:

For more recent board members: Brandy was one of my rescue dogs and was found by the cleaner, basically abandoned in an outdoor kennel in the cold, left behind after a man moved out. She rag him to ask about the dog and he said he was 'old so he was going to out him down'. He had no shelter and was sleeping on rain soaked blankets. The cleaner took him and got him to a vet who found his nails had grown in a circle, back into his paws. :yikes He probably hadn't slept inside in warmth in years. :(

I took him into rescue and Joanna and Himindoors decided to see if he'd fit in as the second man about the house. Besides initially being scared enough to snap and a bit too amorous to the girls, with lots of TLC and a fantastic new home with Joanna and Kelvin, Brandy has settled in well as you all can see! :lol:

Congratulations on your new baby...Sophie is beautiful, and on your house move, great pics:luv:

Hi Joanna!!

:w*w: what a little heartbreaker you have there in Sophie!! Congratulations on her safe arrival!!

Many thanks Karlin for filling in on this incredible story!! And what an incredible story Brandy has, he looks so peaceful there besides the pram! :lotsaluv: Cavaliers make fantastic babysitters, believe me I speak from experience!! :lol:

Glad to hear that you are all settlling in well at your new home, keeping up with these boards can be a full time job in itself at times :lol:

More pics, both doggy and baby when you have a minute???

Where to start?? You have had so much going on. Sophie is absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful little girl. The pups look wonderful....and yes, it looks like they need a bigger pillow!! ;) How wonderful that you've moved into a new place and are enjoying your yard. That is so sweet about Brandy guarding the pram. Glad to have you back online!!

Hi Joanne and congrats to you both on the birth of baby sophie..she's beautiful.

All the doggies look well too and glad to see brandy so settled.

Don't get to come online to often now and when I do it's great to hear such good news.

Fantastic pictures of the cavaliers. Sophie is so beautiful. My favorite all-time dog's name is Daisy Boo! I Love her name.

Just saw your post Karlin, hope you're well. Daisy Boo's coat is a work in progress - the fur on her back is sticking out all ways! It's really annoying me because even though I try to give her a groom every day I really don't have the time to dedicate to it at the moment. I'm actually considering sending her to a groomer for a good going over which I would never have done before. I really have to catch up with all the posts here as well - I haven't been online in ages. Here's our baby Sophie:

Sophie.jpg
Sophie is a lovely baby :lotsaluv: I love her name. Congratulations on the new baby and your move! Keep in touch, and keep the photos coming! :snap::snap::snap:

Hi Joanna - Sophie is absolutely gorgeous and of course so are the dogs. Congrats on your new house and new baby.

Hi Joanna, Congrats to you both on baby Sophie, she is beautiful. The pics of your cavvies are really cute, Daisy-Boo looks so glam!!!!

Joanna, congratulations on Sophie's arrival. She is absolutely beautiful, you must be very proud.

Goodness you have had a lot on recently: new baby, house move etc. I hope you are settling in well in the People's Republic!

Your dogs look gorgeous. I just love the photo of Brandy minding the pram!

Back