Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daisy Boo,Twinkle and Brandy

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on your new baby...Sophie is beautiful, and on your house move, great pics
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Joanna!!

what a little heartbreaker you have there in Sophie!! Congratulations on her safe arrival!!

Many thanks Karlin for filling in on this incredible story!! And what an incredible story Brandy has, he looks so peaceful there besides the pram! Cavaliers make fantastic babysitters, believe me I speak from experience!!

Glad to hear that you are all settlling in well at your new home, keeping up with these boards can be a full time job in itself at times

More pics, both doggy and baby when you have a minute???
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Where to start?? You have had so much going on. Sophie is absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful little girl. The pups look wonderful....and yes, it looks like they need a bigger pillow!! How wonderful that you've moved into a new place and are enjoying your yard. That is so sweet about Brandy guarding the pram. Glad to have you back online!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Joanne and congrats to you both on the birth of baby sophie..she's beautiful.

All the doggies look well too and glad to see brandy so settled.

Don't get to come online to often now and when I do it's great to hear such good news.

Post Thanks / Like

Fantastic pictures of the cavaliers. Sophie is so beautiful. My favorite all-time dog's name is Daisy Boo! I Love her name.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joanna View Post
    Just saw your post Karlin, hope you're well. Daisy Boo's coat is a work in progress - the fur on her back is sticking out all ways! It's really annoying me because even though I try to give her a groom every day I really don't have the time to dedicate to it at the moment. I'm actually considering sending her to a groomer for a good going over which I would never have done before. I really have to catch up with all the posts here as well - I haven't been online in ages. Here's our baby Sophie:

Sophie is a lovely baby I love her name. Congratulations on the new baby and your move! Keep in touch, and keep the photos coming!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Joanna - Sophie is absolutely gorgeous and of course so are the dogs. Congrats on your new house and new baby.
    Casshon

Molly (Blenheim) & Bella (Tri)
    Honey, Cassie & Tiki (Cavalier Angels)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Joanna, Congrats to you both on baby Sophie, she is beautiful. The pics of your cavvies are really cute, Daisy-Boo looks so glam!!!!
    Amanda
    Owned by doglets Elliot the Opportunist and Duchess Millie Mischief

"We never really own a dog as much as he owns us" -Gene Hill-

Post Thanks / Like

What a beautiful baby Sophie is. Consgratulations!!! Your dogs are gorgeous.
    Sharon, proud Mom of Scout (tri) and Breeze (Newfie)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Joanna, congratulations on Sophie's arrival. She is absolutely beautiful, you must be very proud.

Goodness you have had a lot on recently: new baby, house move etc. I hope you are settling in well in the People's Republic!

Your dogs look gorgeous. I just love the photo of Brandy minding the pram!
    Tanya, Mark and Cleo (Blen Girl Born 5th May 2006)