• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please pray for Charlie

Cathy, I'm so happy for you and Charlie and pray that the surgery will make him so much more comfortable. :xfngr: And best of luck to Seamus, too.

Things are moving so fast, this is really good news. I'm sure you must be very anxious Cathy, my thoughts are with you and Colin. :hug: Will be thinking of Seamus too. Glad you will have each other through this.

Just catching up with your update Cathy - thats great news. My thoughts and prayers are with you all and little Charlie :flwr:

Cathy, it's wonderful that Charlie is a candidate for surgery! How fantastic. :xfngr: :xfngr: all goes well on the 14th. :xfngr::xfngr: for Seamus too.

Cathy,

I'm so happy to hear the news about Charlie. Please keep me posted on his progress. I appreciate everyone's support, prayers, and thoughts for Seamus. It will be a rough 8 weeks, but well worth it.

I hope all goes well with Charlie. Both of you will be in my thoughts next week!

We've got all fingers and paws crossed for Charlie and Seamus in our house, good vibes and prayers are sent to them both

Oh Cathy, I do so hope the surgery makes a wonderful difference to Charley. Loving thoughts with you both.

For Seamus too. Safe & successful surgery.

:luv: :luv: :luv:

Back