• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nemo returns with a friend!

tuna

Hi everyone,

Haven't been here in a while! Life and love has been keeping me busy. Nemo turned 1 last month so I reckon he can graduate to the General gallery forum now :)

Here he is photographed with my sisters puppy, a maltese x shitzu. I'm not afraid to admit that I don't like the Maltese breed at all however he is cute.

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

Welcome back. I'm just wondering if I called Nemo "Tuna" in my PM to you a while back! Glad to see you and more of your great pictures. Nemo is looking great. ;)

What excellent pictures of Nemo! My goodness...he's grown into such a handsome boy. The color of the background really sets off his coloring nicely. Your sister's puppy is absolutely adorable!!

Oh, my gosh... are YOU a professional photographer!? :)

They are fantastic photos! Even if I had a better camera, Molly wouldn't sit still long enough. :(

lol nope, not a pro. It's just a hobby of mine, I'm actually a website designer by day.

You just gotta be patient and wait for the right moment. And take a lot of pictures!

Back