• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy Chasing the Cleaner

katiecoos

Katiecoos
[/URL][/IMG]

That was cute! That is also why it takes me so long to vacuum. Shelby won't move and Jake keeps dropping toys in front of me so I'll toss them for him. What should be a 15 minute job turns into a 30 minute job. But is much more entertaining!:D

I like that behind the sofa manoeuvre! :rotfl: Jaspar attacks the Dyson but Leo and Lily are indifferent -- I can even vacuum Lily and she doesn't care. Quincy is pretty fearless too.

we have a bunch off kiffs in our house jake runs up stairs to hide from the hoover, megs goes in her crate and lucy sits on the sofa barking at it!

lisa

Oh it looks so funny on video :p, but one of mine attacks the hoover aswell, and it makes hoovering twice as long and a bit of a headache!! :v*cuum::roll::lpy::v*cuum:

That is so cute, Prince does this also, Lucy doesnt like the hoover, she goes to bed when she sees it coming out :)

Back