• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mika's Fixed

mhabca

Mika went in this am to get spayed. I called earlier and they said she did just fine and is now resting. They keep them overnight after the surgery and I can't believe how much I miss her!

In a way though, it is good since I don't have to worry about her licking all the trick-or-treaters to death. Can't wait until I can collect her tomorrow.

She's doing great - doesn't seem a bit bothered. They put the stitches on the inside of the skin, so you can't even see them. She barely seems to notice they are there. She's such a little trouper. They said she was great at the vet's and was their favourite. She's been totally spoiled today, including 2 new toys. She'll probably think going to the vet's is a good thing!

Bless her I'm glad it's all over and she's home, It's always a nail bitting time when we have to leave our fur babes at the vets, same for everyone really

Back