• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

jwb wet pouches!

angie

hey are these new!!?? i found these jwb pouches in a garden centre and jadan loves them as treat instead of his dry food (only once a week!) they have all the same ingredients as the dry but wet!! and they dont make him runny too!! bonus!!!

Yes i got some of these from Pets at Home the other day and Holly loves it...again once a week instead of her JWB dry.

Sell them on Ebay too.

The new Incentives, look, or rather smell, attractive (dried fish is one variety) , but I thought them rather expensive, even at a reduced £1.50, because of short dating. Fish4Dogs skins are cheaper (They have a Christmas offer due on November 9th).

£1.50 is a bit steep....i got mine for 50p a pouch!! indate, fresh as you like, and boy it smells good to me too!! he loves it to bits and i havent seen him jumping about waiting to be fed for ages. :)

I bought a couple today to try (at 59p a pouch). Maija loved it - of course! - but Hermie wasn't very interested. I hand fed some to her!

Back