• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliers in the Window

Lynn

I'm not sure where to post this, so I'll post it here.

Last night was Halloween. We dressed up Molly & Max fully expecting them to bark at all the children and having to be put in their sleeping kennel so as to not scare the children. That is NOT what happened.

I put a chair at the glass door so they could watch daddy handing out candy after I discovered they were too short to watch from the floor. (To see what happened you can watch the little slide show I uploaded to You Tube. )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KjhbnqhNiU

They sat there for an hour and a half watching the children and only barked twice when 2 different dogs walked by. We are still in a bit of a shock that they just sat there watching....normally they bark whenever anyone walks by!

The children (and adults) loved seeing the doggies in the window...they were a big hit.

Cavies sure are special doggies....

That was so cute! We only had 12 trick or treaters last night (5 doorbell rings). And, of course, the pups barked like crazy every time the doorbell rang. Looks like your trick or treaters got an extra treat!!

That is the Cutest thing ever. They are SO good!! Maybe being higher up this year and able to see out that daddy is ok made them more calm to sit and watch?
Too cute!!

That is so sweet! They looked so content just watching everyone pass by.:)

thank you for posting that---it made my day. they looked so adorable sitting in the rocking chair! indy loves to look out the window too. we call it 'watching tv' and he could do it forever.

i loved that it was music from the princess bride as well :D

Thank you for that. I watched it last week and have been thinking about it a lot. It all looked so peaceful and sweet, I loved it! :luv:

:luv: That was the sweetest video I love how you had them dressed for halloween and the children looking at them thriough the window.
Your husband is wonderful for sitting outside and waiting for the children and handing out the candy.
judy

WOW!! You sure got a lot of callers! I had a load of treats ready and sent my kids off out trick and treating with their dad, how many did I get? 1!! That's right ONE!!

Great video and they looked so cute in their little costumes in the rocking chair Bless Them!!

Back