• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Putting the kids to bed...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh My Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those photos are sooooooooo wonderful!!!!!! I think that first one is PERFECT!!! That second one....wow!!!! How cute is that!??? I just loved your photos...thank you so much for sharing them...made me smile. I will make sure to show them to my husband tonight...I know he will love them too.

I'm not sure who is luckiest....your daughter or Electra!! I just adore the 2nd picture with Electra stretched out on top giving her love!!

Those pictures are just too sweet. I love bedtime with my little Dixie. She is such a cuddler......Judy and Dixie

Beautiful pictures! My son and Mika have the exact same bedtime ritual. I get my turn and then Mika takes over. It is so sweet isn't it?

Back