• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Great results

frecklesmom

Couple of months ago I was talking with a nurse at the medical clinic who had rescued an emaciated Boston Terrier to add to her other 2. We talked about dogs and she mentioned about trying to get this girl interested in eating. On the way home, I thought about :rah:satin balls & copied the recipe and left it at the clinic the next day. Today I saw her and she was over the top talking about the great change in the little rescue b'cuz of the satin balls. I am so happy that I had heard about them on this site.

The Satin balls worked for us, too. Daisy went through a period last summer where she simply would not eat. After many vet visits, ultrasounds, barium series, etc., the vet finally told me that he couldn't find anything wrong with her, but that we had to get her eating again, whatever it took. He said that if we couldn't, we might have had to do tube feeding.

I tried the satin balls, and she ate it fairly reliably, thank goodness. We eventually got her back on dog food, but it was the satin balls that got her eating again. One of the vet assistants didn't seem too thrillled with the recipe when I showed it to her, but hey, it worked.

So chalk up another success for them.

Last edited:
Back