• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Moonies

Cathy Moon

Colin snapped some photos of our four this morning:
DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

What a beautiful bunch you have! (Charlie is so blessed to have such a great mom & dad and siblings! So wonderful to see a photo of him up on his feet!!!!!)

Jaspar says no fair, yours always look so clean and he feels very grubby! :lol: And all mine all say hi to Charlie and good luck next week when he goes to the dog hospital; Leo in particular will be thinking about him and hope ihis special visit gets rid of those headaches Leo has too. :xfngr:

Awww :luv:. You always get such great pics of your dogs. I can't get mine to sit still long enough and I only have two!

More please!!! :) Whenver I see Chocolate I just fall in love with b&ts all over again. That Charlie just has the sweetest little face!

Thank you so much for posting these Cathy, they are looking stunning.

It's wonderful to see Charlie up and about, paws and fingers crossed here for his surgery next week, we are all thinking of you all and sending big hugs and our love.

I adore your girls but I'm totally in love with Geordie - he has such a soft expression.

Awww... They're all so gorgeous! :luv: Charlie looks right at home. :xfngr: Will be thinking of him next week. Sending healing doggy thoughts...:flwr:

Your dog family is beautiful.....wonderful pictures. I can't imagine having 4 such beautiful cavies all at once. Judy and Dixie

Awww Cathy, they are all so adorable. It is lovely to see Charlie's lovely sweet wee face there.

Missed this earlier on! :sl*p:

What a lovely pic of your 4, we too are keeping everything :xfngr: for Charlie and his upcoming surgery, hopefully it will be of enourmous relief to him very soon indeed!

Have to agree with Karlin that your dogs always look spotless, mine look like they've gone through a hedge backwards right now (Erm, I think a couple of them have ACTUALLY! :rotfl: ) your pics always get me dragging out the grooming table and the blaster, then working out where the dogs have all gone to hide! :lol: :rotfl: I blame the horrid autumn wet weather, that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it!! icon_whistling :rotfl:

Lovely pics of your wonderful dogs, Thanks for sharing :lotsaluv:

Nice pictures. I guess I missed the story about Charlie.:eek:
Good luck with his surgery and Lexie sends a hug.:dogwlk:

Back