• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2008 Calendar And the winners are:

merlinsmum

January: Cathy Moon and the Moonies
1568346703_c6d0332454.jpg

February: Cathy T with Shelby
1569463310_3d0f93b556.jpg

March: Nicki in Cavalier Heaven
1569116457_d05a3b7a15.jpg

April: Nicki with Jack
1570256110_67bf6b349b.jpg

May: Bruce H and his harem of puppies
1569670925_02fd64355c.jpg

June: Suzanne and her gang
1672580749_949c47ed3a.jpg

July: Isabella with Bella
1580491144_1322a839fb.jpg

August - I will try and include as many as possible
September: Nicki with her brood
1579950663_3382059e50.jpg

October: Suzanne with Buddy
1602028907_671d0cbe77.jpg

November: Casshon with Honey
1602245267_3286bbb836.jpg

December: Lynn with Maxwell
1602531605_934339a1d3.jpg

Well done everyone!
please send me the originals asap - preferably .jpeg 300 dpi min 1 mb
email me : [email protected]

:w**h**: Well Done to all the lucky winners! :cl*p: the calendar is going to be totally stunning!

Better get :snap: ready for next years competition now folks!!

Oh what a gorgeous mix of dogs! I think those are nicer than the 'professional' calendars! :rah: I can't wait to see the August medley too, when the calendar comes out -- there were so many great photos submitted by everyone. We need a 24-month year!

Important Notice

For all those that wish to purchase a calender please pm me your email address so that I can send you a paypal request.
Many Thanks

P.S - I am away until Tuesday evening so if my inbox is full don't worry - I have tried to clear it today so there should be enough space.

I enjoy my personal calendars so much more than the professional calendars. In fact, I haven't bought a professional calendar in a couple of years because I enjoy my board calendars so much more!! Great job Kirsty.

Do we send you the photos even if you havnt got a month?Like for aug?Do we still then or are you just going to copy and save them on your pc Kirsty?

Great photos,it was hard to choose.Will you tell us which ones have been chosen for Aug months as i know you will probally wont fit them all on?

Vicky xxx

Congratulations all winners! Terrific photos, the calendar will be amazing!

And I agree, I like these much better than the proffessional ones ^^

Just e-mailed the photos kirsty, sorry for the delay.

IT's so much more exciting knowing that the calendar is all forum Cavaliers - much more personal than the ones you buy in the shops.

What an excellent job! Well done for all your hard work -:rah: can't wait for the calendars!!!

Congratulations to all the winners :flwr::flwr::flwr:

Ms Shelby looks quite the Valentine girl in that Feb pic ;);)

icon_whistling

Ms Shelby looks quite the Valentine girl in that Feb pic

Claire - we'll claim dual rights to that pic!! :) I took the picture, Claire added the details...thanks Claire!

Well done everyone :rah: Especially well done to Nicki who won 3 months and no wonder, your dogs and pictures are adorable.

So lovely to see precious Honey again in the calender. A wonderful tribute for such a beautiful girl.

That picture is just truly gorgeous. Those eyes could melt ice and steal many a heart as I'm sure that she did!

An epitome of Cavalier gentleness.

Alison.

Alison, I'm not sure if it's my Honey you are talking about but if it is thank you. We are so thrilled that she will be in the calendar. It's especially nice as November is her birth month - she would have been 13 this month :luv:

Yes it is your little Honey that I wrote about, she was just beautiful!
A lovely picture indeed to be included in the calender.

Alison.

I know its a bit late, but just got to say those pics are mega wish Id been on here sooner for the calender. Well done to all winners.:)

Back