• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Marley and Bangbang

OhMarley

bangbangandmarley.jpg

Bangbang "there is something lurking behind me"

bangbangandmarley2.jpg

Marley "BOO"
Bangbang "ARUGH ITS YOU"

bangbangandmarley3.jpg

bangbangandmarley4.jpg

And a few pics of Marley in the pansy patch

marleypansies3.jpg

marleypansies2.jpg

marleypansies1.jpg

Aw Marley!!

Your pics always make me smile and don't you look handsome in the pansy patch? :lotsaluv:

Well Marley likes to push his luck with Bangbang on a daily basis, she's so tolerant of him. He just loves rolling around in front of her and showing off, I think he thinks she's impressed by his silly antics ;)

Wow....I absolutely LOVE that last picture of Marley in the pansies. That is a framer for sure. What a little cutie he is. Judy and Dixie

Love the pic of Marley upside down with his head up to BangBang....so cute!!!!!!!!!! Those are great pics...!!!

Lovely photos! Please consider submitting your 'Marley in the Pansy Patch" photos next year for the CavTalk Calendar! :)

I wont tell Marley all the nice things everyone had said he already has a HUUUGEEE ego! I wouldn't want to inflate it anymore ;)
jld any new piccies of dixie?? Marleys been hanging out to see some, he thinks she's pretty cute!

Brilliant pictures of them both together, but I must admit I love the ones of him in the pansies, soooo cute.

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Back