• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Quick Update on Angel

Cathryn

Hello!

Just a quick update on Angel for you, firstly she does have Kennel cough and secondly she has managed to injure her back leg in the back garden! :rolleyes: Apparantly she was having a mad half hour when they heard her yelping, don't know what happened but she has dislocated her hock and is in plaster now!

The other bit of news is that we got in touch with the owners of the holiday let cottage she was bought from, they were furious that their property had been used in this way and have supplied the details of identity to the police and R.S.P.C.A plus the environmental health officer in the hopes of getting these people shut down. By all accounts they were "regular renters" so heavens knows how many pups were sold from there!!

Off to play catch up now, been very hectic here lately to say the least!!

Poor Angel, I hope she feels better soon.

I'm so glad to read that you've followed up on this to the extent that you have. I hope they get whatever is coming to them. :mad: If this story spreads far and wide, I'll bet the holiday cottage rental folks will be more careful of who they rent to and keep a closer eye on their tenants from now on.

That is great news about the details going to the police and RSPCA and that someaction might come of this. They should take the story to the press -- hopefully the RSCA will do so as it is a real cautionary tale, isn't it? It wouldn't surprise me at all if all those puppies are Irish or Welsh puppy mill dogs that they'd bring over by the carload for these selling sprees.

I'm glad she's getting some special care now, poor little mite. Thanks for the update.

Well done Cathryn for all your hard work on tracking the breeders down.
:xfngr:that the police/RSPCA will be able to do something to stop them from doing something like this again

Poor little Angel. I hope she recovers quickly. And :swear: I hope hope the authorities catch those :swear:.

Poor, dear little Angel. I hope this is the end of her bad luck.

Those horrible, heartless people.

Good job Cathryn, Angel has her own Angel working for her. :rah:

Back