• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some pics from this morning

merlinsmum

Tried to use the "Multi burst option" but once the pics were downloaded you can't see them very well - so just a few statics
"Muuuummm Oakley has run off in front!"
1855164169_769dae90b0.jpg

" Ha - I sniffed it first!"
1855994250_fc3c9a2c0c.jpg

"This pice of grass is very interesting, see the sharp lines , it has a very interesting odour"
1856009606_0c3018e221.jpg

Look at those gorgeous autumn leaves! That looks like such a pleasant walk and I'm jealous that you have sun as we are in another grey, grey day over here next island over. :neutral: :*gh: They clearly found lots that smelled interesting. :lol:

I just love autumn pictures. They are the BEST. Even better when you put a couple of beauties in them. Great pics. Judy and Dixie

Great photos! I just love how they both look in their bright coloured puppias:)

Great pics! I especially like the color of Oakley's puppia! That color looks great on a ruby!

What great pictures! The fall colors look so pretty in the background of some gorgeous dogs!!

Back