• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppies!!!

Ansley

i saw puppies today!!!
my camera died though :(

My guy is such a chubster!! hes so chubby compared to the rest, i guess he's a bit of a pig!!
I was under a puppy pile the entire time!!! There was 10 or so of them all clambering all over me, a couple decided to check out my dad but most stayed with me. And my guy....sat with me the entire time, its like he knew who i was!!! He was the first to come over when i got there.
So i may be picking him up this weekend, which is a bit problematic as i am away from the 23rd to the 30th but my breeder said she cant keep him that week as she is away or something! So im not sure what to do....
But he is the cutest, chubbiest roly poly little guy!!
Ill try to have pics up tomorrow, my camera is dead so im trying to get a new charger for it!

Ahh im excited!

Ive chosen Milano,but after seeing him yesterday, he is such a roly poly little guy who LOVES to be held and snuggled so i may have to change it!!

He is mostly white as well with a few spots here and there...

Back