• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie's SM Weblog

Cathy Moon

Charlie has a SM Weblog - http://charliesm.wordpress.com
This blog tells the story of Charlie and us, his SM, his surgery, and his future as it unfolds with his new family.

I haven't written yet about our flights from California to Ohio, and I want to write more about Charlie - what he's like in day to day life. But I thought I'd post the link to his blog now, as his surgery date approaches.

:thnku: Thank you, Karlin, for your help.:flwr:

This is going to be such a great way for people to follow your journey with Charlie and I think will be of real help to those wondering about SM in their own dogs or wanting to understand the condition better. Thanks so much for creating this! :) I know so many care about him and will want to know how he is doing.

I've just read your whole weblog, it's so interesting and very moving. I'll bookmark your blog and check in again for updates. Thank you for taking the time to do this, I'm sure it will really be a help and comfort to others going through the same problems. :hug:

That's a great blog, Cathy - very interesting to read, and I'm sure everyone will enjoy reading about Charlie and all you're doing to help him. Good luck with the surgery on Thursday! Let us all know how he's doing : ) He's a real cutie pie!

Have bookmarked it and will be visiting frequently!! What a lovely site!! We are all rooting for Charlie as his "day" gets closer, am sure he can only go onwards and upwards from here now he has the right support and family behind him! :lotsaluv: Thinking of you all :hug::lotsaluv:

That was great Cathy. I think we'll all enjoy being able to check in on Charlie's progress. Praying for success on Thursday!

Charlie is so lucky to have been rescued by you! I cant understand why the poor thing had to suffer with his ears and skin on top of his SM!! Thank goodness that you and your husband came into his life.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

I cant understand why the poor thing had to suffer with his ears and skin on top of his SM!!

Me either!!! So glad he's getting his "issues" taken care of. Like SM isn't enough??!! :(

Cathy,

I'll be reading the blog shortly. I just wanted to wish you and Charlie well tomorrow with this surgery. I pray that all goes as planned and Charlie has a speedy recovery.

Cathy, I think it's absolutely wonderful that you'll be recording your experiences. Best wishes for tomorrow. :hug:

What a lovely little lad Charlie is. Have just seen his pics' on his Blog & it is so sad to think of what he goes through.

Sending you lots & lots of good wishes for tomorrow.

x

P.S. Charlie is truly blessed to have found you both.

What a great blog--I'll definitely be keeping track of Charlie's SUCCESSFUL SM journey.

Lots of prayers and hugs to you and Charlie for tomorrow's surgery. :)

Dear Charlie,
I've seen you lots of times when you were at the other place and, boy, am I glad you got to your forever home. You'll get a long nap tomorrow and that Dr. will try to fix you up special. Mom says we have to pray for wonderful, healing hands tomorrow. Take care, Charlie, Annie and I are thinking about you and we love you. Love, Freckles

We are thinking about you Charlie, praying for you, your surgeon and your mum & dad...Holding you all in our hearts, especially tomorrow. God has blessed you sweet Charlie with wonderful parents & 'siblings' and tomorrow we all pray that there is great success with your surgery.

Lynn, Mark, Molly & Maxwell

Thanks so much for your kind words and good wishes for Charlie. :)
He would thank you himself, but he's been very, very busy playing with his toys and now he is snoozing! :slp:

Cathy I am loving Charlie's blog so much I have it as an RSS feed and eagerly look out for new news there. My heart & hopes are with you and Charlie for tomorrow & the days to follow.

:hug:

Back