• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie's SM Weblog

What a lovely way to document Charlies progress Cathy, it is very moving and has had me in tears sat at work reading it over what a lot this poor little lad has had to go through.

Take care yourselves :hug:

Thank you for Charlies blog, I am learning so much. I have 3 healthy cavaliers, and hope to always have cavaliers. But we never know what may happen in the furture. Your information is awesome.
Best of lucky to you and Charlie.
Connie

Cathy, I tried to post a comment on Charlies weblog but my comment didn't show up. Is there something I need to do to be able to add a comment on there?? Hope Charlie is a little better today :lotsaluv::hug: and hope you and Colin are getting some rest time for yourselves :hug::hug:

Claire, the way the software is set up I have to approve a post before it will display. So I will go do that now. Thanks!

Cathy I think you are a saint for rescuing Charlie and taking such great care of him! I also read his blog on a regular basis... it gives us valuable information, hope and encouragement for Jack Sprat's future once he has/is able to have the surgery!

Back