• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello everyone..im new here

Leonie

hi im Leonie im 25 and live in Dublin south,i have a 3 year old son called Michael and a sprollie dog(collie x springer)called Moby he is just gone 1 since september,i got him in the pound he was at deaths door and only 4 months old but he survived and i love him god really blessed me with this boy,he is still nervous but not in a bad way he must have had a bad start.I foster dogs from the pound now to give them a chance at life,i love cavaliers and im free to foster or possibly re-home one,id love a little girl as i live with just boys and would love to buy pink..even if it is 4 a dog :)

Thanks for the offer of fostering; and welcome to the board! :) Rescue dogs are great companions.

Back