• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why is one never enough!!

TillyTommy

I have two Cavi's (elderly) and I am hoping to add to that shortly. Why do I have this urge to collect and many as I can! I just adore them and cant make friends understand:)

Very common "problem" I think, and fortunately no solution has been found to solve it yet:D

Like someone said on this forum, they're like potato chips... Once you put your hand in the bag you can never stop yourself. :)

I have a wonderfu sweatshirt that has the outline of 3 cavis and it states

"One is just not enough"

How very right it is . I have a cavi gang of 4!!

Yes I am very woried because we are lookint at the three year old black/tan and a friend is having a litter of ruby's in spring!! A ruby would complete the family -
But in honesty when I look at this girl on Sunday, what do I look for in an older dog? I had mine form puppies. And not that I mind but I always wonder why people charge the same for an older dog as a puppy. Maybe its to stop people getting them cheap and selling them on for a profit, which horrifies me but have been happen on the internet:(

Back