Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Day out in Emo Woods

Post Thanks / Like

Default Day out in Emo Woods

We brought the dogs to Emo on Saturday for a nice long walk and they loved it! We'll definitely go back there again! Eddie and Lola were very wary when we spotted a deer ahead of us on the track but Loki didn't care at all! Pity I couldnt get the camera out quick enough to snap a pic of it before he bolted away!!!

Eddie trying the "sad eyes" technique to try and get a treat from Ciara

Eddie and Lola enjoying their stroll

All the gang!

The Monster (Loki- he doesnt always have his tongue out lol)

Sorry the pics are a bit blurry, i think it's time to invest in a new camera!
    Last edited by adam53; 5th November 2007 at 11:54 PM.
    Our little rascals- Eddie (tri), Lola (blen) and Loki (a not so little American Akita)

Post Thanks / Like

Cant see the pictures
    Sue, Prince (B&T, DOB: 28/09/2001) & Lucy (Tri, DOB Unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, was having technical difficulties! The links for flickr wouldnt work so I had to re-up them to photobucket and edit the thread. Should be ok now! Hope you like them!
    Our little rascals- Eddie (tri), Lola (blen) and Loki (a not so little American Akita)

Post Thanks / Like

Great pictures!! What a great gang you have!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Eddie's blue eyes are just the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in a dog! He looks so bright and intelligent in his pictures. Thanks for sharing him and your wonderful day out with us!
    Julie and the Z-Team
    Miami, Florida

Post Thanks / Like

What lovely dogs you have there!! I like that you have an Akita, my OH wants a Siberian Husky, similar breed, interesting.............
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely pics. Dont want to be a spoil sport but ur not actually allowed dogs in Emo wood,I had Sam up there a few months ago on lead and was told off.

Post Thanks / Like

Really? I saw LOADS of people around on saturday?! Some on leads but most were off! We saw signs alright at the entrance to the gardens that dogs werent allowed in the gardens themselves which is fully understandable. It seems strange that dogs wouldnt be allowed in such a large place though? The 2nd largest walled park in Europe after the Phoenix park and no dogs allowed???? To me thats ridiculous! Thanks everyone for the nice compliments! Eddie will be delighted to hear more people commenting on his eyes I love huskies aswell Cathryn....I was actually looking to get an Alaskan Malamute (very similar to a siberian husky but larger) until I discovered American Akitas and just fell in love with the breed! He's not a snow dog but he does have that wolfy look about him that I love!
    Last edited by adam53; 5th November 2007 at 11:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely pictures!

Post Thanks / Like

Brilliant pics, your 3 are all stunning
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie