• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

uk newbie here :)

Hi, I am Lara. I live in High Barnet, Herfordshire, with my husband and our 2 Cavaliers. Benjy is a Blenheim and is 4 years old - I've had him since he was 8 weeks old. Jessica is a Tri Coloured and is 3 and a half - I've only had her since she was 5 months old when she came to me after already having lived a very hard life. Thankfully she is a very happy little girl now! Until human ones come along, they're very much our babies :)

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Do you mean ckcs forums? Yes it still exists, I used to be on there too, many, many years ago :lol: MUCH prefer this board though!! (y)

Welcome, it is a small world we are in Waltham Cross and Husband works in Barnet. Lovely pictures.

icon_welcomeLara, Benji and Jessica! Its great to have you in the CT community. Those are wonderful pictures of your furbabies. We love pictures around here. So MORE pictures please.

Back