• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New try...

Andy's mum

Hi, I think I finally know how to post pictures!!! I'm not computer wizard, so sorry for the mess before:p This is Andy, nearly 6 months old sweetheart, love of my life:luv: I know you know the feeling too;)
DSC04027.jpg

:rah: You got there!! Nice to meet you Andy, and Yes! I sure do know that feeling only too well! :lotsaluv:

That is a fabulous photo! Thanks for sharing that with us. We look forward to enjoying more pictures from you!!! :rah:

love of my life:luv: I know you know the feeling too:wink:

Absolutely!! Sometimes it scares me how much I love my dogs!! :)

I love reading messages like this in which people post their feeling about their dogs. Because that's how I feel about Molly, and sometimes I wonder if anyone else understands what they do to you. It's an incredible feeling you have in your heart. I'm so glad you all can relate!

Congrats to Andy's Mum for posting her first beautiful photo. :)

-laura

Back