• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nature Diet

Mycavyangels

All my cavs are fed on this, and they seem to enjoy it (which is rare):D

But whats your opinions on this food?

Haven't tried it yet personnally! If your dogs like it and they look healthy and well on it then go with it, who is the manufacturer BTW?

Haven't tried it yet personnally! If your dogs like it and they look healthy and well on it then go with it, who is the manufacturer BTW?

i dont know :S
this is wot it looks like

nature_diet.jpg

Posted about this a bit further down.

Tried Holly on it a couple of weeks ago and she loves it. Has JWB for brekie and naturediet for tea. I use the light one or chicken

Aha!! The penny drops!! when I was at the Northern Club Champ Show they had a trade stand there, I was pretty interested but they had run out of the puppy variety which was what I wanted to try!

From what I read and from what a colleague was saying it's a pretty good feed indeed!! (y)

I feed Sally on this mixed with James Wellbeloved. She loves it! It's the only feed she seems to enjoy because when she was younger she just wouldn't eat anything and she eats this every time. The only thing about it is the packets are very difficult to open :mad:

I feed Sally on this mixed with James Wellbeloved. She loves it! It's the only feed she seems to enjoy because when she was younger she just wouldn't eat anything and she eats this every time. The only thing about it is the packets are very difficult to open :mad:

Yes they are it can be annoying lol

We feed Roxy NatureDiet and she loves it. We mix it with Royal Canin. NatureDiet are also the manafacturer. There is a website http://www.naturediet.net/index.html

We buy it direct from them, 3 cases at a time (18 in a case), 1 chicken, 1 lamb and Tripe and 1 original.
3 x 18 = 54
3 x £10.70 (per case) = £32.10
£32.10 / 54 = 59p each

Aha!! The penny drops!! when I was at the Northern Club Champ Show they had a trade stand there, I was pretty interested but they had run out of the puppy variety which was what I wanted to try!

From what I read and from what a colleague was saying it's a pretty good feed indeed!! (y)

Cathryn, the puppy variety really smells! :grnyuk:

Lucy and Megan are fed on this too, they have JWB for breakfast and Nature diet for dinner, they get a mix of flavours except the TRIPE :grnyuk::yuk:

poor jake only gets JWB as meat gives him very bad wind :grnyuk:

lisa

Lucy and Megan are fed on this too, they have JWB for breakfast and Nature diet for dinner, they get a mix of flavours except the TRIPE :grnyuk::yuk:

poor jake only gets JWB as meat gives him very bad wind :grnyuk:

lisa

Holly has the same as yours (jwb for breakfast and nd for tea)...how much ND do you give for tea?....i buy the 500g packs and get 6 lots out of it....

x

We feed Sally once a day now she is 9 months. We give small amount of JWB and third of the nature diet carton. We then keep the naturediet in the fridge and it does another two days. Its then used within the 48hrs it says on the carton. I don't weigh the JWB so can't say exactly how much but hope we're not overfeeding. She seems ok on it and not overweight. I'm thinking whether to give the JWB and naturediet separate now or is it ok to give them together?

we buy the 390g packs and that does them 2 meals each as they also get their treats during the day too!

lisa

Shippers, i think its ok to give them both together as we occasionally give it to lucy and megs mixed in with the jwb!

lisa

Back