• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cara at the Vets

Claire L

Took Cara in to have her Lepto shot and she was just the bravest girlie :lotsaluv: I got the Vet to check her teeth (she doesn't have a full set :() because she has one loose tooth but he thinks that she may have one or two more loose teeth:eek: so next Wednesday she is scheduled to have one :)xfngr: it's only one) extraction and a scale and polish.

This just upsets me so much :( but I can't undo the past so hopefully when we get this sorted she will not lose any more teeth.

I HATE PUPPYMILLERS AND BYB :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Poor little Cara, Lucy had to have teeth taken out also, I totally agree with you, I hate them too :mad:

Ditto for the puppymillers and backyard breeders :mad:. Annie had 4 teeth pulled 3 weeks ago and just back from our Vet with antibiotics for inflamed gums-they just didn't look right. Puppies in a crate there and this little retired mama was so excited :luv:.

Back