• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I just want to say this to Karlin and everyone on this forum

It's the best run forum there is, thank you Karlin and the Mods. Thank you everyone for all your advice, the laughs and for keeping me company many times! :D

A HUGE thanks to Karlin and all the other moderators on this board. I wouldn't even have my precious little one if I had not found this board first. It is the first thing I read in the morning and the last thing I read at night. I can't even tell you how much I rely on the advice and wisdom I get from the posts. Dixie is my first cav, so I have learned so much about the breed from all of you. THANKS<over and over. Judy and Dixie:luv:

I'm so glad I found this forum; I've learned so much, plus the forumers are all so nice.

Thanks, moderators!

I absolutely love this forum.... whether you are all making me laugh, cry or just reminding me how to do the best for my little lad.

Not too sure how much my boss appreciates it though - have become a whizz at changing the screen as he comes round the corner!

Thanks Karlin.

Last edited:
I just want to say to Karlin and everyone on this Forum

How much I agree with what's been said ,Karlin youll likely remember our early disagreements when I couldnt get the facts to fit in with what we were being told about SM ,then I realized how wrong Id been in what I was saying ,and its so nice to be able to say on this Forum some of my thoughts and know that I wont be getting any snide remarks .

Thanks again

Bet

I totally agree, thanks a million Karlin and everyone else involved, its fantastic :rah:

We'd like to add our thanks to Karlin and the mods who keep this forum running. It truly is one of the most informative internet boards I have seen. It's nice to know that there's such a knowledgeable and caring group of people all over the world who love their dogs as much as we do.

Two paws up!:thnku:

I, too, want to thank Karlin and everyone else for your tremendous support. I adopted Pickles back in August and she is my first ever doggie and I would have been totally lost without your suggestions... knowledge... kindness.

THANK YOU!

:rah:

DITTO, the best forum EVER :mexwav:

Would certainly of been going to the vets more often if i didn't have this forum. Thanks, you have saved me a fortune.

The knowledge that Karlin and the moderators have is immense, WELL DONE your the best cl*p.

Harvey and Rudi also say a big THANK YOU, because you all have their best interests at heart and you really do care.:lotsaluv:

I can't say thank you enough.:thnx:

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Totally agree with everything that everyone has said- Well done to Karlin and all her helpers - this is an excellent site full of information and support.:rah:

Thank you Karlin and Mods for ensuring this forum is full of valuable information and fabulous members! :rah::paw:

Totally agree with everyone, this is a fantastic site , full of wonderful people and their dogs, a massive thakyou from us to Karlin and the Mods :D

We have a very special reason to be extra thankful to Karlin,and the forum, as they led us to our Megan, and for that, we could never really convey how trully grateful we are(y)

:thnku: to Karlin. We have Ginger thanks to you and the work you do for all these dogs is truly amazing.

Thank you lots

Thank you too from me and the cavi gang.I spend alot of time on my own but now don't feel alone thanks to this great forum and all the lovely members.
Karlin you astound me with your knowledge. Thanks

Thanks from me too!

I dont get to post as much as I'd like, but I know where to come for a wealth of knowledge, advice, help and to hear from those that are as crazy about Cavaliers as I am - so thanks Karlin and all the Mods :)

A big thank you from Bentley and I (and Bailey too)! We love it here, and we've gotten so much wonderful information and help here, everyone is wonderful. :)

Back