Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dudley, Darby & I Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

they are beautiful, something to treasure

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

oh those are really lovely Linda - what a wonderful surprise.

Darby looks so grown up now - he is a very handsome boy.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scouty girl View Post
    I always loved the picture of them sitting on the step in their little matching sweaters.
    I loved that picture too. These portraits are really stunning. Sorry to hear you have had a bad year.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Just to show you the remarkable work here are the original pictures I posted of my precious little redhead. He is quite the character and is extremely attached to me, he like all cavaliers has his own unique personality.

I was having one heck of a time trying to pick a picture, I wanted to have something special made for my son Derrick whom is the reason that we have these two gorgeous boys. Since I was struggling with what picture to pick I was asking for opinions and it was my lucky day.

Nbr 1

Nbr 2

Nbr 3

Nbr 4

Nicki: It has been a longtime, thank you for you kind comments you always told me that he would grow up to be a gorgeous boy. Where did the time go, he is 20 mths already.
    Darby has lovely feathering, I hope that one day he will have a coat like your Tedbears.

Scouty girl and Pauline

Here is that picture that you liked, my breeder has that picture of them on her website. Darby looks so wee in it.

Pauline, I am sure things will get better in 2008.
    Mom to Daniel, Derrick, David
    Dudley 3 Years Old
    Darby 1 Year Old

Post Thanks / Like

Soooo sweet
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Those pictures are beautiful.... A member on this site also did the same thing for one of my Dixie's pictures. I was thrilled. It is amazing how generous the members on this site are. Also, where did you get those precious sweaters. I would love to get one. Thanks, Judy and Dixie

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jld View Post
    Those pictures are beautiful.... A member on this site also did the same thing for one of my Dixie's pictures. I was thrilled. It is amazing how generous the members on this site are. Also, where did you get those precious sweaters. I would love to get one. Thanks, Judy and Dixie

Hey Judy

Isn't it a lovely surprise when folk do things for you from their heart like that, I picked Darby's picture up this morning and put it in the frame it is gorgeous. I need to take some pictures of my kids, before hanging them where I want them as I bought a lot of different sizes and shapes of the frame.

In regards to those sweaters, not sure if she still has the size that you may need but you can try.

www.tiabellas.com

I love those sweaters too, they look so sweet in them.
    Mom to Daniel, Derrick, David
    Dudley 3 Years Old
    Darby 1 Year Old

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely stunning photos
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

Linda, thanks for the reply for the sweaters. It looks like your puppies pictures on the web-site advertising the sweaters......what cuties. I am sure they sell lots of sweaters with those two modeling them. Judy and Dixie PS Unfortunately, they are out of the size I would need. WAhhhhhh
    Last edited by jld; 10th November 2007 at 10:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Your boys are absolutely STUNNING! There just isn't enough words to describe how beautiful they are. Now I have ruby fever...