• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tracer, the last 8 months & kitties

mrsfarmer

Now I can share baby photos of Tracer:

the day we brought him home, 9weeks:
Isn't he the cutest with those floppy ears! So innocent - ha little did we know!
Tracer.jpg

w/Bobo which now has been destroyed by Armani
traceandbobo.jpg

Before his first haircut, pretty shaggy at 5mo.
Tracebefore.jpg

and after.....but now he needs a grooming again before Thanksgiving
traceafter.jpg

Here's Goldie, she is slowly getting along with the pups.
goldie.jpg

But Blackie hates them yet!
blackie.jpg

Great pictures!! Do you get Tracer stripped or is he just shaved close?

He's just shaved close. I don't know if the groomer does the other or not. I haven't asked since I just recently found out about stripping. My hubby would rather have him ALL shaved like we did with Smokey, but he never looked like a schnauzer then! I'd rather have Trace look like he's suppose to!
Here is our previous mini, RIP Smokey
smokeyedit.jpg

Hi!

What glorious pics! If my wrists would stand the stripping I too would have a mini schnauzer, it's those eyebrows that do it for me!! Sadly I have had 3 Repetative Strain Injuries when I used to work before the kids all happened along! Love the name Tracer too, so unusual and also think I prefer the way he was clipped to the way your gorgeous, late, Smokey was done. You have stunning furkids, both canine and feline you lucky Momma!!:lotsaluv:

Tracer looks like a TOTAL character! :lol: And Goldie's feelings about the dogs seem pretty clear in that expression. :p Nice pics all around!

I really like Tracer's haircut--clipped short w/ the longer beard and brows. We had Gus all shaved (like Smokey) only once, and I didn't like it at all--he looked like a goat! The stripping is really time consuming--I just don't think Gus would tolerate it, and I wouldn't want him to have to considering I can't even tell the difference...so we don't even bother with it.

He's just shaved close. I don't know if the groomer does the other or not. I haven't asked since I just recently found out about stripping. My hubby would rather have him ALL shaved like we did with Smokey, but he never looked like a schnauzer then! I'd rather have Trace look like he's suppose to!
Here is our previous mini, RIP Smokey
smokeyedit.jpg

I love the pictures. Tracer looks very handsome with his haircut, but I kind of like the shaggy look, but I can fully understand about the hair.

I had a black cat, Shadow, he hated the dogs. My other cat, Alex is indifferent. Must be something about black cats...LOL

Back