• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thanks everyone

bennymum

Thanks everyone. I cannot believe it but I have met three of you at some time in the past. Karlin the night you came to do a home check and left benjy. I promise I will show photos when I learn how to. SueK you are correct I do live next door to your sister and I think you have met benjy. I see you have two dogs now. Brid believe it or not I think I met you at a parent teacher meeting some years ago. I dont have anyone in the school anymore.

Hi Mary,
Yes I got a second baby from a girl in Leixlip, her name is Lucy (she is the tri in the photo) She is such a little dote! How is Benjy doing, you hadnt got him long when I met him, he is gorgeous, cant wait to see some recent photo's of him :)

Back