• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

rescues

AnnieT

I am new here and have been reading that there were several cavaliers in the puppy mill from Hillsville, Va. I would love to do something to help but I cannot get anyone to return my phone calls or emails. Does anyone know a way to help these poor rescued dogs?

They are probably swamped with concerned calls right now because this story has been so widely publicised. Maybe try again over the following days. Donation to the shelters involved always are helpful too. :)

Annie, Karlin is right, they are swamped, and they can use donations.

I don't know where you live, but the local Humane Society near me took a truck up and brought back 100 dogs and puppies. I simply went to their website and used their online donation form to help.

I'm not sure if anyone has a list of which shelters took dogs and puppies but here is a link to a video made by Best Friends Animal Society and you can click on a link to donate to them when the short movie is over (get your hanky ready!)

Wow.....now if that does not make you want to cry...just emailed the link to family and friends.....loved the video-it has left its mark.

Back