• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Advice on buying a dog.

tgrover

Hi All.

I am looking at buying an older dog and was hoping for some advice. The dog i am hoping to buy was rescued and homed with a family. After 7 months the family needed to get rid of the dog as both adults started to work full time - the lady was only doing part time when they bought the dog.

I have asked a few questions and the lady has told me the dog is fine etc. but is there anything more speicific i can ask or even see to make sure the dog is ok.

the dog is 3 years old. been vacinated etc.

any advice would be welcome.

Regards

Last edited:
Good rescues require that they be consulted, should a person taking one of their dogs decide to part with a dog, and usually take the dog back. If these people rescued from a rescue organisation, rather than from a private home, you need to know whether they have the rescue's permission, as it could become a legal matter.

Back