• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fingers crossed for Cara please

How's Cara?

She's fine this morning :) the Vet said I could feed her her normal kibble from today but I decided to give her some pasta instead for breakfast. I'll crush up her kibble tonight and add in some veg. I would just hate it if she suffered any pain while eating:eek: so a few days of soft foods should see her good.

yes I would definitely feed her soaked kibble for a few days - it's actually quite sore when they have had teeth extracted, so nothing hard for a while...

yes I would definitely feed her soaked kibble for a few days - it's actually quite sore when they have had teeth extracted, so nothing hard for a while...

How long do you think I should leave it before I give her her Fish4dogs Tiddlers?? she really loves them and every time I pass through the dining room (I keep them stored in the cabinet there) she looks longingly at me :(

When Annie had her 4 teeth removed I gave her completely soft for 3 meals and then started adding kibble slowly for another 3 meals. Her treats I kept soft for 3 days and then only small hard treats after that. Dilemma of protecting her gums and wanting firm food for her remaining teeth. She did quite well on this regime and I watched her closely for discomfort signs. If I had 4 teeth removed I'd probably be on soup for a week :rolleyes:.

Back