• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

update on doggy hunt.

Ciren

its looking more and more like that our present home isnt right for a dog. :(
on the upside we are looking at getting on the property ladder!! we are going for the part buy type as only he works and we are council tennents. hubby turned round to me last night and said "i dunno making me buy a house just so you can have a dog" i protested at that!

secretly tho he is right (and i think he knows it)

A

Amy: Hope things work out for you and that you one day get your Cavalier or whatever dog finds its way to you. It is hard to remember that sometimes you have to wait for the best things.

Really look into the part buy, before you sign up. I suggested it to my son, who rents and he said he'd been told that moving on from such a property is difficult (His fiance used to work for an estate agent). As you have to rent the part you aren't buying, outgoings can be quite high, too, so he's staying with his housing association, until he can afford to buy.

i can understand where you come from. thing is i am never likely to be able to go back to work. so the only way we can afford a house is this way. its why i am being very picky about where we go. when i move i want it to be a forever home :D

Amy, I can tell that you will be an excellent parent to your future Cavalier! I wish that the right time will come very soon to have your pup - keep your hopes up!

Back