• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Friends and Family.

*Pauline*

Here's a nice family and friends shot. Left to right. My son Ash, Genine with her arm on her husband Matt, me, my daughter Antonia and my brother Mark. Last but by no means least, Dylan, who fell in a pond poor thing! The shot was taken from below, hence the double chins on some of us!! :eek:
2017724533_28117ce07e_b.jpg

Last edited:
I swear, you look like a sister to Ash and Antonia...not their mother! What's your secret to your youthful looks?!

Lovely photo and you are very fortunate to have such a close family. I hope you have wonderful holidays with them all!

I swear, you look like a sister to Ash and Antonia...not their mother! What's your secret to your youthful looks?!

My exact first thought! If someone showed me that picture and told me to pick out the mom....I wouldn't be able to do it!!!

That's a really great picture...and it cracked me up to scroll down and see wet little Dylan at the bottom! :D

I would say the same thing, Pauline... you look just like one of the kids.

Ash is kind of cute! I bet my daughter Andrea would think so, too. Is he "taken"? Of course, we live in the US so that might be an issue? :rolleyes: :D

Ash is kind of cute! I bet my daughter Andrea would think so, too. Is he "taken"? Of course, we live in the US so that might be an issue? :rolleyes: :D

I thought you wanted your daughter to marry the Italian! ;) :lol: I'm so the opposite, I want my kids to wait as long as possible :rolleyes:

I just use a light face cream at night, if I don't, I get eczema. It must work as I forget about my neck and that is showing the first signs of age recently :eek: Plus my dad is from Sri Lanka so I have some built in sun protection :cool:

I thought you wanted your daughter to marry the Italian! ;) :lol: I'm so the opposite, I want my kids to wait as long as possible :rolleyes:

Oh, I don't want her to get married!! I want her to meet lots of interesting men while she's still young and beautiful. ;) Getting married can wait a long, long time, and doesn't ever have to happen, actually :rolleyes:

I think international experiences are all the ticket! :luv:

Pauline

What a lovely family you have, nice to see updated pics of you and Dylan.

You most definetely do not look old enough to be their mom.

Very nice looking bunch if I do say so myself.:D:D:D:D

What a lovely picture and do agree with others. You don't look like a mom more like a sibling instead. Poor Dylan... :(

You said the boy in the bottom front left is your son? It is hard to believe, as you look no older than him, or your daughters. However, your son sure is gorgeous!

Dylan looks so cute all wet! How funny that he fell in the pond!

lovely family

wow! what a posh shot!

yep ur son is pretty hot :cool:

and you look just like his cute sister :p

Back