• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from NJ

Bernie64

Hello everyone,

My name is Bernie and I own 2 cavaliers a female named Ginger and a male named Charley. Charley is a rescue and joined our family in April He's 1 and Ginger is 2. I joined to obtain some more information on SM, which I posted on the SM board. I'm so happy to know that there's a place in which I can come to to get information as well as share it.

AGain hello!
Bernie-

Hi!
I am also in NJ ...I have a four year old (Teddy) and a one year old (Katydid).....WELCOME!

Welcome, welcome....so glad you are here and you are definitely in the right place for information. Judy and Dixie

Thank you!

Thanks for the warm welcome and compliment on the pic. Yes Charley and Ginger are Marley fans, lol.
Bernie-

Hi Bernie and pups! Welcome from another NJ person. I'm in northeast Nj by Giant Stadium. Hope we get to meet!

Back