• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why did I bother........

Claire L

buying two new beds for the kitchen :

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

I love it! They're so happy!! Curious as to what type of bowl that is in the background...

Awww....but they look so comy together....and you'd definately get another 2 in the other bed;)

No, if that was my house you'd have 4 in one bed. When it is cool out they love to pile. I'd put the other bed in a different corner or a different room-LOL

Lovely! I have lost count of the lovely blankets and beds I have bought and always they end up on the sofa on someones coat or in the bed with me:)

They look so cosy all snuggled in together you could have save your money and just got the one, but then maybe they would have reliesed and wanted their own, sometimes you just can't win

They look so cosy all snuggled in together you could have save your money and just got the one, but then maybe they would have reliesed and wanted their own, sometimes you just can't win

When I give them their fish rolls, they like to go into their own bed - they're meanies, the pair of them!!

They are soooo cute. They look like the best of friends :). Definitely room for at least 1 more ;)

Ahhhh they are so sweet! What a GREAT photo :snap:eek:f them choosing to be together when it is obvious that they each have their own bed!

That's a wonderful picture of them cuddling Claire!!

What sweet "sisters" they are!

Maybe move the second bed to another room? :confused: Lucky has a bed in literally every room of the house.

:flwr:

Aaaw, so cute, cavvies just seem to love piling up:p Just wondering, where did you get the fish rolls, they sound like yummy doggie treats:paw:

Haha, isnt't that cute? Bono and Nora used to switch beds... Nora in Bono's small one and Bono in her giant one, hehe

Back