• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jaspar, Leo and Lily - Home Boarding Video

:lol: I see Jaspar starting to scoot at the end too... :rolleyes: Oh I will look forward to seeing them in about 8 days!

Awww, it must be good to see them while you are away Karlin, bet you miss them. Nice scooting Jaspar! :lol:

oh I love that Jaspar wags his whole body - isn't that cute???

How lovely for you Karlin - you must be missing them terribly so it's wonderful for you to see them looking so happy...and beautifully groomed too.

That is so funny! Jaspar's got some moves!! His whole body wags, he sits, puts his foot up, sneezes, and then scoots!! What a fun little dance he had going on there!!! :p

I always know they are having fun at Tara's. :) Jaspar's done that full body wag since he was a puppy and it never went away. :lol: Also he always lifts that one front paw when he is interested in something. I'll be glad to see them all again but won't be til Sunday morning!

Must be great to get a wee peek at them Karlin, nothing better than seeing your dogs happy:D

Back