• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Prayers Needed

sannie

Our little Ruby Rescue, Bran is fighting for his life at this moment in time.
Had a neuter op 17 days ago, an undecended testicle had to be found, but he didn't really pick up too well after it.

He had his stitches out last week and still was not great but yesterday he steadily went downhill fast. To cut a long story short vet re-opened the little guy and found a surgical swab left inside. Part of intestines had to be cut away as were necrotic and he's just basically fighting now.:xfngr:
390382782_2a8bede717_m.jpg

He came to us thru Cavalier Rescue, some of you might remember the story of the little dog who was found at a dump. We love him so much, such a sweet natured guy and all we can do now is wait. Please send all your good wishes towards him - he needs them all.

love Sannie and family

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this. :( I will be willing him to pull through; he is such a lovely dog and I know how much he is a part of your family. :flwr:

Oh how awful for you and Bran. I hope he can overcome this assault on his little body-you must feel anger and helplessness. Good thoughts and prayers going forth. Hang on Bran for the rest of your good life to come.

Oh my goodness!! :( :( You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers. Be strong, your little one needs you now. :(

*hugs*

Hope Bran pulls through and makes a great recovery. Come on little man, we're all praying for you!

Oh my god what a terrible thing to happen. My prayers will be with Bran and u. :xfngr: He will pull through.

Oh gosh what a shocking thing to happen. Both Bran, you and the rest of your family are in my thoughts. :xfngr: :xfngr: :xfngr: he pulls through.

Last edited:
oh what terrible news. Our thoughts are with you, come on Bran be brave for Mum and Dad - the boys send you big:hug::hug::hug::hug: to help you get well.

Sending our love & prayers for precious little Bran. I pray that he be given the strength he needs to get himself well.

oh no just devestated to read this - poor wee fellow, sending all our love and positive thoughts and prayers. Big hugs for you too, this is such a horrid thing to happen to you all.

Back