• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Prayers Needed

aww what a shocking thing 2 happen!! im sending out lots of luv n kisses 4 him.im sure he'l be ok. x x x x

What a terrible thing to happen.... I'm praying for him....Come on you brave boy fight, fight, fight,:xfngr::xfngr::xfngr:

How is Bran today? That is a terribe thing to happen to the poor little fella. I'm thinking of him and the rest of your family. :xfngr: he will be ok.

How terrible my prayers are with you and Bran. He has been through so much I hope he fights hard to get better. Lot of love.
judy

I fell in love with Bran through that story when he was found at the dump.

How horrible and careless of the vet ... thoughts and prayers are with you and fingers crossed that he pulls through this and feels better soon.:flwr:

Just reading this now. What a terrible thing to have happened :yikes
Sending lots of prayers and hugs to you all. Come on little Bran - we're all rooting for you here...please get well little man :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Ive logged in whilst cooking the dinner just to see if there's any word yet on little Bran Ive thought of him all night, Ive got everything crossed for him:xfngr:

Gosh~ I just feel sick to my stomach reading this-
Know that your all in our prayers here.
( Sending tons of huggs to you too- please let us know how hes doing! )

Oh my gosh, I am sooooo sad right now. That is just not fair after all that poor little guy has been through. I am so furious at that vet..... Judy and Dixie Sending prayers and thought your way. Please keep us posted.

Back