• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie - 9 days post surgery

Cathy Moon

I took some photos of Charlie this morning. I love how he uses his toys for pillows.:) He always wants to have a fleece baby blanket nearby, too. :luv:
DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

Cathy, he is just beautiful. :luv: It's good that he can makehimself comfortable by proping his head up on his toys!

Thanks for the update. He looks good-- actually, he doesn't have the same pained look he had in some of his petfinder photos- (that could be my wishful thinking too).

He's looking fabulous Cathy, doesn't have that same far away pained look...I'm so thrilled for you all.

I love that he rests on his toys - mine like to have their heads raised sometimes too.

He looks beautiful. Hope his recovery is going ok. He really does look much happier. Your doing a great job looking after him:)

There's definitely a difference in his face and eyes now!
More photos from today - look how round his eyes are, and his forehead above his eyes is now smooth:
DSC_0034-1.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

Below is his incision; the top part of it you can barely see, but the bottom part is a bit scabby from when he scratched at it early Monday morning. I had to rush him to the neurologist and that's when he was put on Prednisone.
DSC_0041-1.jpg

His eyes are showing he is in less pain. That is so good to see. Charlie is very blessed to have found a forever home with you Cathy Moon. :flwr:

He is so beautiful....bless you for all you have done for him. Judy and Dixie

Wow what a difference thats made! As everyone else had said its amazing how different his eyes look, he does look so much more relaxed. Go Charlie!!!

So glad to hear Charlie is on the mend :lotsaluv:

DSC_0034-1.jpg

Charlie is an absolutely beautiful boy :luv:, you must be so relieved he is doing so well. Gentle hugs to him:hug:

Oh wow! His face looks so much calmer....not nearly as "worried" as before. I love that pic of him and Colin....truly warmed my heart!!

oh Daddy is wrapped around his little paws already I see LOL what a beautiful photo :)

Cathy he looks amazing - just so very thrilled for you. You keep well wee fellow, sending all our love and gentle huggles from here.

PS I love his harness too, no wonder he feels better wearing something that smart :)

Charlie looks great :):D:D:D- he definitely doesn't look as in as much pain as he did.

:rah::rah::rah: for Cathy & family

Charlie looks great, so glad to hear he's doing well, he definately looks more relaxed and at ease, he is beautiful :flwr::hug:(y)

Back