• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie - 9 days post surgery

Wow, I'm welling up here! There's a huge difference, he must be feeling a lot better already. Did they cut along his markings so it would look better when he healed?

He looks much calmer..that pinched look is gone. Well Done to you, he is lucky to have you. He is a beautiful dog.

Cathy, Charlie looks great!! He does have a much happier look on his face. He's so lucky to be in your family.

I'm so happy to hear Charlie is doing good--he looks wonderful! A testament to the loving care he's receiving from you all! :rah:

He really is a beautiful boy with happy eyes now...:luv:

Wow. What a difference! He has such a precious face.

Bless you and thank you for all you have done for him. I continue to read the blog to follow his progress.

-laura

Today is the two week post surgical day for Charlie. I went to his blog and saw a picture of Charlie sitting like a normal dog -- wow. AMAZING and :xfngr: for a good neuro report.

:lotsaluv:Cathy,
I can see how easily he captured your heart. He is an angel...you are an angel.

:w*w:

What an amazing difference there is in him! He looks serenely calm and relaxed, :lotsaluv: the pic of him with Colin as wonderful too, they both just look so happy with each other!

:xfngr: for a good neuro report now, onwards and upwards young man, onwards and upwards!! (y) :lotsaluv: :hug:

Yay for Charlie. And especially an even bigger Yay for you. He looks happy and he clearly loves the guy in the photo. Tell Charlie that his friends in Miami are pulling for him and delighted to see him looking so well.

Well done on looking after him so well Cathy. There is a definite look of relief in his eyes.

Back