• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Say hello to Lottie.........

emmawright

Hello everyone, me and george went up to the breeder we got Bluebell from today and saw our new addition... Lottie! She was very cute! A lot more brown then Bluebell. We collect her on the 14th of December. As my husband says, she will have a lot of Christmas love to give us! Which will be lovely. The breeder said Bluebell looked really well, she was happy to see how she was doing and gave her lots of cuddles.

2043931104_b85336fc30.jpg

2043931114_3569ad93ac.jpg

2043931118_ecde1d2b14.jpg

2043931126_5fcbb28989.jpg

Oh she is so adorable! It will definitely be a love filled Christmas and BlueBell will gain a new little sister.:luv:

She is so beautiful. Bet you will be counting down the days. Its great that they are "real" sisters:)

Lottie is just adorable....what a fun Christmas you will have. Be sure to put a big red bow on her and take a picture under the tree....Judy and Dixie

Lottie is so precious Emma! You look so happy with her....which (I am sure) makes us all happy to see you smile.:)

Emma, Lottie is fabulous!!!! It's so cool how she is Bluebell's 'real' sister. I can't wait to hear all about your new adventures.

Back