• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Home From Surgery In My PJ's

Poor cash just had his manhood taken from him. I hated the collar they put around his neck so I went to target and bought a 3 pack of baby pajamas. I cut out the feet and cut a tale hole. It worked like a charm:rah:

Photo27-1.jpg

Photo28-1.jpg

What a great idea. He looks so cozy. I think I will do that when my little Dixie has her surgery done. I so dread it... Judy and Dixie

What a brilliant idea!! He looks precious and a lot more comfy than with a nasty old cone. How is it working for him?

aww bless just look at him

i do the same when i'm trying to dry up a mums milk ....means she can still play with the pups and they can't latch on :)
we call them babygro's here

I got him Gerber one piece PJ's in the next to smallest size. They came 3 to a pack so I could change him into clean ones. He had 2 sets of stitches on his belly one from neutering and one from a belly button hernia. The jammies kept him from playing with the stitches. He had to wear them for 10 days.

Aaaaawwww, that's adorable! What a great idea - I'll have to remember that when it's Miles' time for the same thing!

tee hee what a great idea, can I ask how old he is - I want to know when is the best age to have the op done...?

Thanks

Emma n Renco

Back