• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Xmas card photos

OhMarley

I have taken a pile of photos of Marley so I can make x-mas cards with him on the, however I can't decide which ones to use... so any help would be appriciated!

I'll start out with the Black and White photos:
bwg1.jpg

bwg2.jpg

bwr1.jpg

bwr2.jpg

bnw.jpg

The B&W are artistic, but the color photos show his beautiful Tri colors. I prefer them for a card.

They are all beautiful though, too hard for me to choose!

love all of them!! you guys are right though, the black and white are real artsy but the color ones look best this time! question. did you photoshop the black and white ones or do you have a camera that has that feature?! I'm asking cause i LOVE it and I just got a camera that does that for you so you don't have to spend an hour in photoshop. Its fantastic!

Well, I'm torn between two; the first colour one - Marley's got the Xmas ATTIDUDE in that one :razz:

The second from bottom 'cause it just kinda leapt out at me ;)

I agree with everyone, definitely one of the color photos!

If I had to pick one, it would be the last three. Ha! Okay, force me to pick just one and it would be the second from the last. So cute! :)

I like the first color one....it just looks surreal to me. He is beautiful. Judy and Dixie
I also like the second from the bottom....

Back