• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Family Reunion

jcj528

We had a reunion of a litter of Zena's Puppies last weekend! Ze really enjoyed being a matriarch!

Zena, Bailey, Brandy and family members

ZePupsandKids2.jpg

The puppies and their big brothers Ziggy and Buddy. (Look at the size of my big boy, Ziggy - just more for me to love)

ZigPupsKids.jpg

Blake came a little later after Bailey had left. He's no little guy either! he takes after big brother Zig!

ZeBudPupsKids.jpg

One last picture - Ziggy, Zena and . . . well . . . er . . .me.

ZeZigMe.jpg

Needless to say - a wonderful time was had by all. Well, Ziggy was a little put out. He wasn't real fond of the puppies before. But he did like chasing them at the park.

Fab photos! Thanks for sharing. All the doglets seem like they're having a ball. And lovely to see a photos of you and be able to put a face to the name. :)

Great photos. Looks like you all had a great day. Its funny how cavs vary in size, its just like people I guess:)

Fantastic pictures. Everyone looks very happy, even the cavaliers look like they are smiling for your camera.

Great pictures and gorgeous dogs! Was wondering where the weather was so lovely as I looked out of my window on a grey , wet cold day and then I realised it was in Florida! Swap you!:)

Cavfan:

I might take you up on the swap! I love Yorkshire! It is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy your rolling, green hills and that magnificent Minister for me.

Back