• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Does your Cavaliers have RBTLS???

pinkpuppy

There were 4 Cavaliers last Saturday. There were 2 other couples I met today. They are lovely people and said "we are going to have a Cavalier Pawty!" I went "What?" She says she has 2 Blenheims a boy who is 18 months old and 7 month old female. She mention that a British lady was also coming today with her tri-color little girl of 4 months and her name was Lelia. She was absolute adorable doll! Anyway... Oh my! Oh my! My baby has kissed his first girl! I think he was smitten by an older woman of 7 months! Charlotte was very shy and was like Tricky the very first time sitting in the corner. Except she would snap at my baby and other puppies who approach her. He has improved so much last weekend I couldn't imagine my fur baby wagging his "RBTLS" and following an Older Woman around other than his mum??? Have to check with pharma if they prescribe meds for doglets with these symptoms. :D Tricky has done the happy dance all day. *sigh*

Last edited:
His first snow yesterday. Yes, he loves his dad more than hanging around me. Overall I am so happy that it's been rewarding to adopt a rescue. Hoping perhaps in the near future I will be able to provide the same nurturing for other rescues as well. By then crossing my fingers getting that fenced in yard for a big family.

3122.jpg

3123.jpg

3118.jpg

00004.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, he is just SOOOOOO beautiful!!! He looks almost just like Barkley but with more freckles. How old is he? Barkley is now 4-1/2 months old and growing like a WEEEEEEED!

:lol: No pics of me, Pauline! My mug shot is enough to scare anyone.

Debby, He is nowhere near as handsome as Barkley and going on 5 months now roughly around 15-1/2 around the girth, 13'' long, and weighs about 10 lbs! :eek:

Cathryn, pharmaceutical companies have come out with a medication for people who have 'Restless Leg Syndrome'. Shouldn't pharma come up with a med for our fur babies who suffer from "Restless Butt Tail Leg Syndrome" instead??? Our wiggly little pups are always exhibiting these symptoms. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sweet pics of a sweet puppy, I give up, what does RBTLS mean???

Back